DRAWINGS FROM MOVIE STILLS, VISUAL/LITERAL NOTES. CONTENT DEVELOPMENT
LOOKING AT ESCAPISM
Nell 1994: A woman is raised in the wilderness on an unknown language and has had no contact with others
Mogambo 1953: A woman and her husband go to the African Jungle to study Gorilla's and enter a literal and personal wilderness
'Wuthering Heights'
'heaven did not seem to be my home and I broke my heart with weeping to come back down to earth. The angels were so angry that they flung me down, out into the middle of the heath on the top of Wuthering Heights.'
These images are an example of my own visual notes, in response to my OBJECTIVES, I concentrated on media and composition , to do my ideas and narratives justice. I am not sure where I will take these as yet but they work towards my A. proposal, as cautionary tales which can hint towards the Gothic with their siniscism and moral teachings.








No comments:
Post a Comment